Terms and Conditions
“Advertiser” means an affiliate advertiser who has subscribed to our marketing program and offers advertising of their products and Content through our website
“Content” means any and all material, links, words, images including but not limited to any goods and services the advertiser advertises or links to the website
“Services” includes comparison tool which compares goods, prices, offers, deals or other arrangement and any advertising services
“the website” means preezie.com.au
“We”, “our” and “us” means preezie.com.au
“You”, “User” means the individual using the Services and by doing so, agree to these Terms
AGREEMENT FOR USE OF OUR WEBSITE SERVICES
To be eligible to use to our website Services, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of permitting Users to compare goods and prices, access discounts and benefits through Advertisers that advertise on our website. All pricing, sales and product provided through the Services are supplied to us by the Advertiser and may not be reliable. For this reason, we recommend you make your own enquiries and rely on any information at your own risk;
- We are not responsible for nor are we in any manner affiliated with any particular Advertiser beyond providing you with access to the Services;
- You need to ensure you have read and are familiar with any Advertiser’s individual terms and conditions of their website and business when using or purchasing any products that may be accessed via our Services;
- We are in no way responsible for your product choices. All service, payments, returns, exchanges, shipping, delivery and other sales related issues are to be dealt with direct with the third party Advertiser;
- We are in no way involved in any dispute you may have with any Advertiser that you may access through our website. Any dispute you may have is solely between you and the Advertiser. You agree to try, in good faith, to resolve any disputes, claims or other issues directly with the Advertisers. We will try to assist where possible but we are at no time responsible for any Advertiser action or inaction. Your contract for Services is directly with the Advertiser and you are to make any claim for Services directly with the Advertiser; and
- We are acting as a facilitator only and are not responsible in any way including for any loss, damage or other issues you may have with an Advertiser. We cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss you may suffer as a result of your experience, reliance on or purchase and use of the Advertisers’ individual services.
We try to ensure the information on our website is as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that any product description, information or other site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change and may vary from those shown in any product comparison. From time to time, a product may have been misstated, or mispriced by either ourselves or the Advertiser. We are not at all responsible for any errors related to any products by either ourselves or of our Advertisers.
In addition, we cannot guarantee the availability of any products. You need to make your own enquiries directly with any Advertiser to determine if the price and product are suitable for your personal requirements.
You acknowledge and agree:
- Any products or services you provide through your business is done directly and is your contractual relationship with the customer that may find you by visiting our website. Any disputes, issues, dealings, complaints are to be dealt with directly with the customer and we are not to be involved;
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of providing a Service to customers and businesses to enable them to look at and compare similar products using our website Services. We do not guarantee any sales, business, increase in traffic or otherwise;
You agree to indemnify us and take over any claim of any third party, directly or indirectly related to the use of any Content in relation to the Services.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content or the website. In particular, if we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you, any Advertiser or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
We make no warranty that the website services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. We will use our best endeavors to ensure the website is always available and virus free but from time-to-time, and in some instances, this may not be the case as it may be out of our immediate control.
You agree and acknowledge that the website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, hardware, service and storage.
You agree you will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that you will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all express or implied representations, conditions, guarantees, warranties and terms relating to the Services and our website, except those set out in these Terms, including but not limited to:
- implied or express guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, which are not stated in the Terms;
- our Services being unavailable; and
- any loss, damage, costs including legal costs, or expense whether direct, indirect, special, consequential and/or incidental, including loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss, or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, or otherwise, suffered by you or claims made against you, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, the inability to access or use the Services, and the late supply of Services, even if we were expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage.
To the extent we are unable to exclude liability; our total liability for loss or damage you suffer or incur from our Services is limited to us re-supplying the Services to you, or, at our option, us refunding to you the amount you have paid us for the Services to which your claim relates. In any case, this amount is not to exceed $100AUD.
Legislation may confer certain rights, warranties and guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of the Services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, including but not limited to the Australian Consumer Law. At no time are these statutory rights sought to be excluded.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
If you are misusing, abusing or violating the purpose of our website, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, copyright, trade or service marks of preezie.com.au
All other trademarks or service marks within this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or our name or any of our Advertisers.
You are solely responsible for obtaining written permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on this website. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND INFORMATION
Our website contains links to other third party websites and information. These links and information to the third party websites are provided for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of those websites. preezie.com.au
takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites nor do we make any warranties or representation about the accuracy, merchantability, quality, functionality or any other representation about any third party site you may link to or its content, products or services. As the terms and conditions on these third party websites may vary, you need to review their individual terms and conditions prior to using or relying on their website.
In all cases, preezie.com.au’s
website may contain information provided by third parties for which preezie.com.au
accepts no responsibility whatsoever for information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice or other goods or services purchased or received by you from those third parties in this regard, for which the third party shall be wholly responsible to you.
These Terms represent the whole agreement between you and preezie.com.au
concerning your use and access to our website, Services and your use and access to the information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these Terms.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content or the website. In particular, if we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details of any Advertiser to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria which are in force from time to time and both you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.